That’s Not Dope
- Rumors that Nas, often considered one of the best lyricists in the rap game, may have used ghostwriters. In other words, someone else wrote his lyrics.
- Dwight Howard joining the Lakers
- Replacement referees for the NFL…could alter the integrity of America’s most popular/successful sport
- Love and Hip Hop Atlanta…smh. I already know I will receive a message about placing that show here.
- Spam email from Africans asking for help recouping their millions
- Domestic violence
- Being a parent
- Dancing to Michael Jackson songs in public
- Unapologetically being yourself
- Cuddling during rainstorms (personally not doing it, but it’s still dope)