Time for another installment of “That’s Dope…That’s Not,” in which I chronicle what’s dope and what’s not dope in the past week or so. Enjoy!
- BET Awards 2012
- NBA Free Agency
- Anything involving water during this heat wave…preferably sprinklers
- Frank Ocean sharing that he fell in love with a man; Anderson Cooper sharing that he is gay
- Family time…loved our adventure to South Street Seaport
- Watching the hot dog eating contest in Coney Island live…gross and awesome at the same damn time.
- Soulja Boy’s long, dirty nails on full display during Whitney Houston’s magnificent tribute
- Sportscenter and only
boring redundantbaseball highlights
- Anything the Knicks do in free agency
- Not having any BBQ on July 4th…had Chinese food, but I’m over it now
- People claiming that they already knew Anderson Cooper is gay…until someone shares their sexuality, one should not make assumptions
- People claiming that Frank Ocean is gay or bisexual…he never said that; let him define himself if he chooses