This week, I decided to boogie board on another bloggers’ wave (read: I am copying another bloggers’ style) with That’s Dope and That’s Not. I will highlight what’s dope and not dope over the last week. Enjoy!
- NBA TV’s documentary, “The Dream Team.”
- The NBA Finals (Lebron vs. Durant is living up to the high expectations).
- French Montana got a summer time club hit on his hand with this one.
- Getting a free MacBook for work.
- Nas’ listening party.
- Euro Cup 2012
- Drake and Chris Brown fight in WIP (update: Drake apparently sent Chris Brown a note stating, ” I am [bedding] the love of your life.”)
- The narrator from the documentary, “The Dream Team.”
- Christian Laettner as the lone collegiate on The Dream Team (Random fact: Shaq was eligible for the team and not chosen).
- Rick Ross’ MMG listening party at a strip club (seems contradictory to type that sentence in this section…it is what it is).
- Not hearing Dj Jazzy Jeff and Fresh Prince’s “Summertime” at a summer party.
- Having a broken kitchen faucet